Wizkid Ayodeji Balogun popular known as star boy is a Nigerian hip-pop, RnB Afro singer. He is also the CEO of the star boy record label. Star boy record label is one of the trending record labels in the African states. Ayodeji Balogun starts his music career with Empire Mates Entertainment in 2009 where he released his first song in 2010 titled Holla at your boy. His first album covers, click here to download for free.
Wizkid Early Life
Ayodeji Balogun is considered a true African man. In some of his African tribe song title Ise Se, where he mentions some ancient Yoruba gods. On 6th October 2018, Dayton Mark declares Starboy’s day. He said is decision is to honour his groundbreaking success as he emerges the first African artist to sell out the Skyway Theatre Minneapolis.
Secondly, for making the Billboard number one hit ‘One Dance’ featuring Drake, selling out the O2 Arena London, walking the runway as a model for Dolce and Gabbana, winning countless international awards with other notable achievements.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Ayodeji Balogun
Click here to read all you need to know about Wizkid Ibrahim Ayodeji Balogun. Full name, Net worth, age, personal life, relationship, more. Azure voice
1. Wizkid first song in 2006 is title Mami water
2. Fever featuring Wizkid hit over 1 million views in 1 hour
3. He is the first Nigeria celebrity to hit 1 million followers on twitter.
4. Ayodeji Balogun birthday is a public holiday at Minnesota
5. Ibrahim Ayodeji Balogun has 3 children with different mother.
6. In 2016, Wizkid became the first Nigerian singer to make it to Billboard’s Twitter Last 24 hours chart following his guest feature with Drake on the hit single, ‘One Dance.
7. His sojourn in the music industry started at the age of 11-years-old when he was part of a group, Glorious Five.
8. By the time he was 15, Wizkid had already met OJB Jezreel who he followed closely and watched other big stars like 2Face, Sound Sultan and Neato C.
9. Wizkid is a member RCA Records/Sony Music International.