Whale alert: A sum of 63,4500 BTC worth $969M has been reportedly moved from its primary crypto wallet on the 8th of November 2020 by an anonymous user. The breaking news was announced by Bitcoin Block via their official Twitter handler
Whale alert! Someone moved 63, 500 BTC in block 655,974.Bitcoin Block
After this Whale alert, Is Bitcoin Safe for you?
Bitcoin seems to be partial secure. It’s a profitable business that requires a lot of experience, attention and caution. If you are considering a Cryptocurrency business and other digital businesses, please read this.
10 Ways To Stay Safe on The Internet
- Secure your password, bitcoin address, trade URL from third parties.
- Update your wallet login details a minimum of 2 times monthly.
- Do not allow third-party cookies from an unknown source on your browser.
- Avoid sharing your business email on public profiles.
- Ignore emails or newsletter from an unknown source.
- Read every information on the internet carefully before you take actions.
Your business email is your most important asset as a businessman. Keep it safe anytime, anywhere.