A sum of 63,4500 BTC worth $969M reportedly moved from Bitcoin Block Bot crypto-wallet yesterday 8th November 2020. Bitcoin Block announced this via her Twitter handler “Whale alert! Someone moved 63, 500 BTC in block 655,974. Click here to access the transaction details.
Is Bitcoin Safe for you?
Bitcoin seems partial secure it’s a good deal that requires a lot of attention and caution. If you are into Cryptocurrency or other digital wallets business, please read into this.
- Secure your password, bitcoin address, trade URL from third parties.
- Update your wallet login details a minimum of 2 times monthly.
- Do not allow third-party cookies from an unknown source on your browser.
- Avoid sharing your business email on public profiles.
- Ignore emails or newsletter from an unknown source.
- Read every information on the internet carefully before you take actions.
Your business email is your most important asset as a digital businessman. Keep it safe anytime, anywhere