- Account: You don’t have to create a unique account for you to access our services.
- The company “Azure Voice” is registered under the corporate affairs commission with reg no 3409306.
- We collect cookies to help us track your browsing activities and notification system.
- Country: Azure Voice is virtually located in 20 African countries, as showed on Google Map. (Niger, Cape Verde, Mali, Chad, Liberia, Guinea, The Gambia, Cameroon, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Mauritiana, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Uganda, Namibia, Benin and Guinea-Bissau.
- Performance of a contract: Purchase of products, items or services is through our official website.
- We can contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- We offer news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events you subscribed to.
- Azure voice will not use your email for business transfer.
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improve our services.
- We do not share our client information with any affiliate market, promotion agencies or third party referrers. We keep all our clients anonymous and protect them from any security threat or exposure of data.
- We shall not use your data for political purposes, electoral campaigns and government promotion.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites