Lagos today is better than yesterday. There is a huge transformation in the state concerning security, social infrastructures, trading zones, waterways transportation, wide roads, private shores, luxuries, 5 stars inns and more. As a traveller intending to tour Eko, you need to be ready for the experience.
It’s also good to learn how to make money and achieve the best in travelling. The first commercial zone to visit in Lagos is the Balogun market. The market is located in the centre of Lagos. It is easy to navigate from the island and mainland. You can buy the following from the Balogun market: clothing materials, electronic gadgets, furniture, baby kits, foreign attires, etc. are available at the Balogun market for buying and selling. This means as a vacationist you can also sell your local goods.
Lekki Epe Free Trade Zone
Lekki Epe’s free trade zone is another safe place for international marketing. There are also some other places on Lagos Island that are safe for foreign business. i.e. Mega Plaza Victoria Island Kofo Abayomi, Landmark Village, Marina CBD, etc.
- For travellers interested in foods and farm products, visit the Oyingbo market: Vegetables and fruits, and different types of dry seafood.
- Asolo Ikorodu: Live fishes, snails, and seafood.
- Bonny camp bridge: Live fish and seafood.
Nike Art Gallery is one of the best places to see in Lagos. This exhibition place is known as the biggest of its type in West Africa. The hall is 5 floors with over 8000 distinct Artworks by Nike Davies Okundaye.
Lekki Conservation Centre is a 78-hectare natural resources Conservation in Lekki, Lagos State. Contact: 0906 546 0479. At Lekki conservation centre, there are lots of interesting things you can do. You can read more on their official website.
- It Opens 8:30 am – 5:30 pm every day including public holidays.
- Gate fee: 1,000.00 NGN – 4, 5 USD
- Group of 30: 29,000.00 NGN – 70, 100 USD
Hotels in Lagos
Eko Hotels and Suites: (Eko Signatures, Crossroad restaurant) located at Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island beside Eko Atlanta Energy City. Address: 1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Check-in cost about 120 USD per night. You can make bookings directly from their official website.
- Crossroad: Conventional Mexican and Tex-Mex Cooking. Opening time: 6 am to 12 pm every day.
- Eko Signature: The littlest of the suites at Eko Mark however in no way, shape or form the least.
- The suite has perspectives on both the Atlantic and the city of Lagos, a minibar, and a parlour for guests.
Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel,
Address: 1a Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island 101241, Lagos. The price per night is from 120 USD upward.
- Waterview restaurants
- 5-star rooms
- Swimming pool
Federal Palace luxury suites, meeting room, banquet hall, pool club, casino 18+, restaurants, Atlantic view. 6-8 Ahmad Bello way Victoria Island Lagos.
Bar and Clubs
- Smoke Box NG: Best store to buy original tobacco, cigar, black wood, smoke flavours, smoking tools, electric shisha, etc. Address: 4b Emma Abimbola cole Eti Osa, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Columbia, PLAY EMPIRE: experience nightlife in another dimension. Address: 273A Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island Lagos.
- Milano Bar: R&b and Countryside music. Address: 3rd Floor Continental Hotels Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island.
- Maryland mall
- Ebony cinema: opposite Eko Hotels and Suites
- Surulere mall
- Ikeja Shoprite mall
- Silver bird cinema: Ahamadu Bello way, VI
Here is a little guide that can help you locate hotels, restaurants and resorts centre in Lagos. We hope you have a nice stay. Cheers!.
Please follow us @azurevoice on all social platforms and subscribe to our push notification service.