Lagos today is different from that of yesterday. The transformation in the state concerning security, skyscraping infrastructures, trade zones, safe waterways, safe roads, private shores, extravagance furniture, 5 stars inns and cuisines. As a traveller intending to tour Eko, you need to be ready for a drive.
As a sightseer, it’s good to know how to make money and achieve the best out of tours. The Balogun market is a free trade zone. Name it: clothing materials, electronic gadgets, furniture, baby kits, foreign attires, etc. All are available at the Balogun market for buying and selling. This means as a vacationist you can sell local goods.
- Lekki Epe free trade zone is another safe place for international trades. There are also some other places on Lagos Island that are safe for foreign trades. Mega Plaza Victoria Island Kofo Abayomi
- Landmark Village
- Marina CBD
- For traveller interested in foods and farm products, visit
- Oyingbo market: Vegetables and fruits, different types of dry seafood.
- Asolo Ikorodu: Live fishes, snails, etc.
- Bonny camp bridge: Live fishes
Nike Art Gallery is one of the best places to see. This exhibit is known as the biggest of its type in West Africa. The hall is 5 floors with over 8000 distinct Artworks by Nike Davies Okundaye.
Lekki Conservation Centre is a 78-hectare natural resources Conservation in Lekki, Lagos State. Contact: 0906 546 0479. At Lekki conservation centre, there are lots of interesting things you can do. You can read more on their official website.
- Opens 8:30 am – 5:30 pm every day including public holidays.
- Gate fee: 1,000.00 NGN – 4, 5 USD
- Group of 30: 29,000.00 NGN – 70, 100 USD
Hotels in Lagos
Eko Hotels and Suites: (Eko Signatures, Crossroad restaurants) located at Victoria Island next to the Eko Energy City. Address: 1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. There rooms prince range from 120 USD per night
- Crossroads: conventional Mexican and Tex-Mex Cooking. Opening time: 6 am to 12 pm every day.
- Eko Signature: The littlest of the suites at Eko Mark however in no way, shape or form the least. The suite has perspectives on both the Atlantic and the city of Lagos, minibar, a parlour for guests.
Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel,
Address: 1a Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island 101241, Lagos. The price per night is from 120 USD upward.
- Waterview restaurants
- 5-star rooms
- Swimming pool
Federal Palace luxury suites, meeting room, banquet hall, pool club, casino 18+, restaurants, Atlantic view. 6-8 Ahmad Bello way Victoria Island Lagos.
Bar and Clubs
Smoke Box NG: Best store to buy original tobacco, cigar, black wood, smoke flavours, smoking tools, electric shisha, etc. Address: 4b Emma Abimbola cole Eti Osa, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Columbia, PLAY EMPIRE: experience nightlife in another dimension. Address: 273A Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island Lagos.
Milano Bar: R&b and Countryside music. Address: 3rd Floor Continental Hotels Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island.
- Maryland mall
- Ebony cinema: opposite Eko Hotels and Suites
- Surulere mall
- Ikeja Shoprite mall
- Silver bird cinema: Ahamadu Bello way, VI
These are our little contribution for people planning to visit Lagos states. We wish you a .