Kuda Bank has rolled out a username payment option for Android and iOS users. The new feature enables the app users to make unlimited transactions using a username instead of the regular account number.
The new feature will enable the Kuda app users to send/receive money using a username option [aplhanumeric=tay12abxx] instead of the regular account number. However, the new payment feature is limited to Kuda users for now. We hope commercial banks, i.e. First Bank, Eco Bank, GTB, UBA, Access Bank and Titan, will embrace the new payment option quickly.
It is a pleasing improvement to see Kuda bank initiate a better payment option like other multinational companies, i.e. Paypal, Stripe, Cashapp, etc. The new feature is envisioned as the future of e-banking operations in Nigeria as Kuda Bank continues to take the leading role in the Nigeria Fintech Sector.
How To Use The Kuda Bank Username Payment Option
- 1. Update your Kuda app on the iOS and Android play store.
- 2. Open the app and log in with your credentials.
- 3. At the top of the app landing page, click on the option create ‘username’.
- 4. Input your preferred username in the form option
- 5. Start sending/receiving on your Kuda app using your username.