This is a gentleman’s guide on how to propose to a lady. Women are the most fragile element in the world. As a man, before you go on your bended knees, you need to be sure. Making a marriage proposal at the wrong time can break you down into pieces especially when it turns out opposing. Here are the things to check.
- What’s the level of Your relationship?
- Can you speak of any commitment that meets your needs during courtship?
- Is she ready to settle down with you?
- Are you willing to quit your old ways?
- Have you defined your relationship with others to prevent your home?
- What’s the level of your spiritual life?
- Do you accept her differences?
There is a trend in town: Ladies, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP? This question keeps coming back to every single lady. Here is an answer:
If a man asks you what you can offer in a relationship. Tell him you are prime to protect the home, maintain the family value and help him break beyond limits.
How To Propose To Her
She has been waiting for a long year for this day to come. As a gentleman, you do not need a big bid. Be humble and let your point be clear. There is no perfect place for a proposal. All you need to do is to figure out the best time. Be ready, financially capable, optimistic, secure and accept her differences.
Your proposal can turn out to be a Yes or No. Don’t assume it, be true. Life is beautiful if you stay real. Follow me on Facebook for your daily life-changing coaching.
You may also read 17 Life Insurance Quotes to end your financial crisis. Click here. Remember, life belongs to those who believe in the virtues of their dreams. Stay awake – Roy Amoo