Update on DSS Course 26/2022: The Nigerian Army has released the names of the successful candidate for the Direct Short Service Course 26/2022. According to the Army spokesman, the successful candidates were people who passed the assessment examination conducted as a preparatory step to joining the Nigerian Army. The names of the successful candidates have been published on the NA official website. Participants are advised to visit the NA recruitment portal to check the status of the application.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DSS COURSE 26/2022
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN ARMY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 26/2022 SELECTION BOARD FROM 11 – 24 JUNE 2022:
1. The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public that the Selection Board for (Direct Short Service Commission) DSS Course 26/2022 will hold at Nigerian Army Battle Fitness Centre Falgore, Kano State from 11 – 24 June 2022. Candidates are to visit for the shortlisted candidate’s list and other information.
Shortlisted candidates are to take note of the following:
a. Candidates are to report to the Selection Board venue on 11 June 2022 with the following:
(1) Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
(2) 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
(3) 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
(4) Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
(6) Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
(7) Beddings to include blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases etc.
(8) 4 copies of full-size colour photographs at a standing position in a suit.
2.The Selection Exercise will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all DSS Course 26 candidates.
3. Candidates will be required to produce original photocopies of the following:
a. All academic/professional certificates including testimonials, NYSC discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
b. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
c. Valid certificate of state of origin.
d. Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
e. Letter of recommendation by Commanding Officers/Commanders for military personnel.
f. Letter of sponsorship in a tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
g. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
h. Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including referee forms.
4. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
5. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
6. Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
7. The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the interview.
8. Visitors will not be allowed throughout the interview.
9. Shortlisted DSS Course 26 Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 11 June 2022 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9 am on 12 June 2022 will be disqualified.
10. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
11. Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
a. From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
b. From Zaria – Kano.After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
c. From Jos – Kano.Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
NOTE: Theshall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview of DSS Course 26 candidates. Thank you for choosing Azure Voice.