Nigeria e-commerce company Dreamworksdirect partnered with Payfi and launched a buy now, pay later plan for easy purchase of products on their website. The development came as a plan to make life easier for new and existing customers. According to the Dreamworksdirect salesperson, the payment option will be available to new and existing customers. The payment option will allow customers to purchase products on their platform using a flexible payment option.
Here is how the Dreamworksdirect Buy Now, Pay Later Option Plan works.
- Sign up on www.dreamworksdirect.com
- Navigate to the product menu and select your preferred product
- Chart product and proceed to check out
- Select pay with Payfi
- Enter your delivery address
You can use the Payfi payment option on the Dreamworksdirect online stores or physical stores located around you. Here are the locations of the DWD shop nationwide. (Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Delta, Benin) and more.
Documents needed to get qualified for DWD Payfi Plan
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Valid ID
- Valid ATM card
- Active phone number
These documents are needed to verify your identity and check your credit score
- Products available on Dreamworksdirect e-Commerce Website
- Intel PC
- Android Smartphones
- iOS devices
- and other electronic gadgets.
To get started, kindly use this link to access the DWD shop online. Thank you for choosing us.