The coordinator of Defence Media Operations Maj-Gen John Enenche said 13 Boko Haram terrorists, 6 women, and 17 children from Kodila community surrendered to troops of 151 Task Force Battalion at Borno State. He said the terrorists surrendered due to strengthened aerial barrage and forceful operation by troops of Operation Lafiya Dole in the North East.
Enenche said the suspects and their family members who renounced on Saturday, had been receiving medical attention at a military medical facility. The suspects are currently undergoing thorough profiling and examination in line with global decent practices in dealing with such cases. The Armed Forces of Nigeria and other security agencies remain resolute, inferred and devoted to sustaining the tempo of the operations.
Portrait of the 23 Boko Haram and family
Click here to join the Intellectual Naija on Facebook.