Would you like a job that allows you to work from anywhere in the world? Azure Voice is seeking an intern with expertise in content creator. Do you love to write? Do you have an interest in content creation?
The ideal candidate must have basic skills in article creation, podcasts and video blogging. We are seeking an individual who is comfortable working remotely under minimal supervision. Throughout the role, we will provide ongoing training and education to the intern in matters regarding digital marketing and content effectiveness. The internship would be the perfect opportunity to build your personal brand within the industry with our.
As a content creator intern, you will write articles for Azure Voice. In addition, you may have opportunities to work on email campaigns, link building, content monetization, keyword research and more.
The internship is unpaid and would run for a duration of 8-12 weeks. Afterwards, the intern will be rewarded with an education support fund of N30,000.00 and HMO insurance during the length of the program. The expected hours are flexible and dependent on the schedule of the intern.
The goal of the position
The internship will require you to produce digital content for the Azure Voice website to improve and maintain optimal SEO performance. For the most part, the intern will produce blog content surrounding media coverage of the company as well as content related to recent events in the industry.
- Unique projects including marketing campaigns, branding, license applications, and more.
- Writing articles for Azure Voice on company media coverage and relevant social-military industry topics.
- Understanding of WordPress, Google Tool, Microsoft Tool, etc.
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Ability to create a simple blog online (access to a computer, stable internet connection, etc.).
to get started with the Azure voice content creator job posting. Cheers!