The world is becoming vast at everything, extremely curious about top people, how they live, their net worths and secret affairs. The Pandora papers 2021 is a review of prominent people in society, how they managed to manipulate life affairs by setting a pace using influence and pre-political tactics.
The paper reviewed three great people: The King of Jordan, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis. How they secretly managed offshore properties. The report was strengthened by 650 Journalists and submitted to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) for validation before being aired.
The documents exposed the secret affairs of world leaders, politicians and billionaires. According to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, the journal is about 12 million pieces of evidence. It’s the most influential investigation in journalism history.
Pandora Papers: Mansion of the King of Jordan
The document reviewed how the King of Jordan secretly acquired a property empire in the UK and US worth more than £70m (over $100m). They classify a network of offshore companies in the British Virgin Islands and other tax havens used by Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein to buy 15 homes since he assumed power in 1999. But his lawyer claimed all the properties were bought with personal wealth via offshore companies for privacy and security reasons.
- The document also shows that Tony and Cherie Blair did not pay stamp duty on a property worth £6.45m purchased in the United Kingdom in 2017. Mrs Blair said the sellers had insisted they buy the house through the offshore company in Marylebone, central London.
- The investigation also exposed Azerbaijan’s ruling Aliyev family have secretly acquired UK property using offshore companies. The documents further show how 17 properties, including a £33m office block in London, were purchase in Heydar Aliyev name.
- The findings continue by naming the Kenyan President assets withholding of $30m. And how their family secret acquire 11 properties through an offshore company.
- The journal also revealed how Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky transferred his asset to an offshore company in 2019.
- The paper 2021 is the most surprising investigation in the world today. The world is not balanced.
Who is the Pandora Papers talking about?
The Pandora papers is a review of world leaders. How they secretly acquired private properties through offshore companies. The names of the influential are The King of Jordan, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Kenyan President, and Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis. The journal is about 12 million pieces of evidence by 650 journalists from different parts of the world.
Follow @azurevoice for more breaking news.